PR & Disclosure
SAHM, plus … is a PR friendly blog.
If you would like your product reviewed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a description of your item and link to your website/store. You may view my media kit here.
- Products for review should be full size for proper review. Items become property of SAHM, plus and cannot be returned.
- Please inquire via email about possible fees associated with advertorials, editorials, and giveaways.
- Allow 3-6 weeks, after receipt of review item, for posting of review, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Review will contain information about your company/product(s). I abide by Google policies regarding links and full disclosure per FTC guidelines.
- Reviews are advertised on Facebook and Twitter.
- I generally provide a draft copy for your review prior to posting. You will always be provided a link to the published post.
- Review items MUST be family friendly to fit the blog and readers.
- In case of receipt of incorrect (size, color, quantity, or actual item) or damaged item, you may choose to send the correct or new (if damaged) item and/or a prepaid label for the return of the incorrect item.
- If the above terms are not met, I reserve the right not to publish a review.
Giveaways can increase your traffic, promote your product, and potentially gain new followers on your social media sites.
- All giveaways run on SAHM, plus … will be open to US residents unless otherwise stated by sponsor.
- Giveaways will be hosted for 2 weeks unless other arrangements are made.
- Once giveaway ends and winner is selected and verified, sponsor is provided winner’s information and is responsible for shipping the prize. This should be done within a reasonable time frame of about 2-3 weeks, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Winners are selected at random through a giveaway drawing tool that uses random.org, such as Gleam.io, Giveaway Tools, or Rafflecopter.
- I cannot ask entrants to purchase your product as a form of entry – this violates FTC regulations.
- There may be a compensation fee to set up, host, and promote a giveaway. Please inquire via email.
- Giveaways will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter. SAHM, plus… may also choose to promote on blog “linky” forms or other websites.
This is a personal blog, written and edited by myself, Ivy. I do my best to offer honest, trustworthy reviews of products, services, and places.
This blog may accept various forms of compensation, including but not limited to paid advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or products. My opinions are always honest and fair, and are not swayed by any form of compensation. However, compensation received by this blog may influence advertising content, topics, or posts, and will be clearly identified.
One should always verify any claims, statistics or quotes with the manufacturer or company featured in any post or advertisement.
SAHM, plus … offers several forms of sponsored post opportunities ranging from blog posts, social media only, side bar or header ads, or a number of packages to fit your budget. Please contact me directly to see how we can work together!