Welcome to my TLC VoxBox review! I was selected to receive a free VoxBox from Influenster to review several great products geared toward mommies! How appropriate since I am a mom! Look at those awesome products in the box in the picture above. Now, let’s find out a bit more about them here.
Shell Fuel Rewards
I’ve been a long-time member of Shell’s Fuel Rewards (since 2012), so I was glad to see this in the TLC VoxBox to share the many ways you could save on gas.
1) Shop online – works like a typical rebate website, but the savings are on gas.
2) Dine out – dining out at participating establishments will earn rewards when you
3) Buy groceries – I’m extremely familiar with this feature as Winn-Dixie could be linked with the Fuel Rewards Network. There are always bonus fuel perks offers and that included many of the baby items I usually purchased on a regular basis. You can link up several grocery store chains.
4) Get and use eCoupons
5) Shop at Shell – certain in store products and some Shell services
6) Refer friends.
Accumulating your reward is a cents off per gallon feature. If you earn 50 cents, it means you’ll take 50 cents off the price of gas PER GALLON!
For a limited time, new members can save 25 cents per gallon on their second fill up and 3 cents every time after. If you’re interested in joining the program, please use my referral link to join the Shell Fuel Rewards Network!
Cost: Free to join. Saves you money on gas!
Puffs to Go
I love our regular Puffs with lotion, so I’m happy to have a convenient pack of Puffs to Go (with lotion) in my purse. With occasional seasonal allergies and a messy kiddo, it is nice to have this handy pack in my bag. And, it takes up very little space in our already full bags, so that’s an added bonus.
Cost: About $0.49 individually
Neosporin NEO to Go
With a soon-to-be 3 year old, it’s nice to know I’m #neoready for cuts and scrapes on the go! I can stuff this small pain reliever/antiseptic in my purse or diaper bag for our outings. The more she does without the stroller, the more we’re going to need a first aid kit.
There are two great benefits to this product:
1) It’s designed for one-hand use. We all know mom’s need more hands, but grateful for something that doesn’t require more than 1 hand to complete a task.
2) Takes up little space. The last thing a mom needs is for something else to take up more space in the diaper bag or purse!
This handy gadget is so light and small that it could conveniently be placed on a key ring or in a pocket or pouch and you’d hardly know it was there.
At the time of this writing, I wasn’t able to use the NEO to Go for any accidents, though I won’t complain about that at all!
Cost: $4.97 to $7.50
Avon ANEW Express Wrinkle Smoother
This little gem is designed to be applied over your moisturizer or makeup. Apply the cream-to-powder product on those forehead, crow’s feet, or laugh line wrinkles.
After trying the product on my face, I was surprised to find that there was a small reduction in the fine lines (gasp … I have wrinkles) around my eyes and on my forehead. It wasn’t a dramatic difference, but there was a slight difference.
|Before and After|
Ivory Bar Soap
Whether you have sensitive skin or simply don’t like fancy soaps, you’ll be happy to know that Ivory bar soap contains no dyes or heavy perfumes. I stopped using scented soaps on my “lady parts” sometime after my daughter was born and never went back.
Aside from being a gentle soap, ivory has been found in craft supply lists and homemade laundry soap recipes. For my review, I decided to test the microwave craft! I read that you could put the whole bar in the microwave for about 50 – 60 seconds. Here’s what I did:
- Cut a large piece of wax paper
- Cut the ivory soap bar in half with a sharp knife
- Placed half bar on wax paper and heated in microwave for 55 seconds
Cost: $3.99 for a 10/pk
Breyers Gelato Indulgences
I picked up the Vanilla Caramel variety as it was one of two choices that was gluten free. Date night or not, I wouldn’t be inclined to share such a wonderful treat without a fight! There was a perfect amount of caramel sauce swirled throughout the rich, creamy gelato. I’m actually quite happy hubby isn’t fond of caramel!
Cost: Retails approximately $5.49
Disclosure: To help support this blog and continue to bring you free content, Ivy’s Variety posts may contain affiliate marketing links, receive free products for review, and/or consist of paid or sponsored posts. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Please see my disclaimer page for more info.
Connect with Ivy on Google+