I’m so excited to have been given the opportunity to review a 1 month subscription to Little Passports.
Little Passports is designed for children aged 5 – 12 years depending on the two different subscriptions formats. The World edition is for ages 5 – 10, and the US edition is for ages 7-12.
We received the 1st month of the World subscription, which arrived with a suitcase with other introductory items that will be used in subsequent months. It’s important to note that the first month is the introduction to Little Passports. Your child will read about Sam and Sofia, who will be your child’s pen pals. Items in the suitcase include:
- A world map. Your child will use the map to follow Sam and Sophia in their travels.
- Stickers. Some stickers will be for decorating the suitcase, while others are for the passport and map.
- Passport. Your child will have a “passport” to put a photo into for their travels with Sam and Sophia. The passport has questions for you and your child to answer, to help personalize the experience further.
- Boarding Pass. The boarding pass offers an access code to play games in the Boarding Zone of the Little Passports website.
- Photograph. A photo of Sam and Sofia on their scooter. This little memento makes the fun seem all the more real to your child.
- Activity Sheet. Several activities are included on this sheet. When completing one of the activities, your child will learn where the next adventure will take place.
Disclosure: To help support this blog and continue to bring you free content, Ivy’s Variety posts may contain affiliate marketing links, receive free products for review, and/or consist of paid or sponsored posts. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. Please see my disclaimer page for more info.
Connect with Ivy on Google+